Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1 More Day Until China

The past few days, I've been enjoying the sights and sounds of Hong Kong. From my mother's side, I have many cousins that I seldom see, and really didn't know very well until just the past few years after I started travelling more often. Three weeks ago, when I was already set for my trip, my parents decided to travel to HK also; they met me here two days after I already arrived. With them also here, I was more inclined to stay with relatives instead of at a hotel.

Free wifi hotspots are not as readily available in HK as it is in the SF Bay area. Hong Kong in September is also very humid, therefore, my clothes are always soaked. But it's still fun, nonetheless.

At 5:30am tomorrow morning (2:30pm PDT), I have to catch a taxi to the airport. From there, I make my way through Shanghai, Xian, then finally to Dunhuang to meet my Accenture Greater China Charity Cycling Team. I'm very excited, a little bit nervous (mostly nervous about safely making my way to the destination, not about the bike ride). I'll post photos as soon as I can find a way to upload them from my camera.

'Til I find a hotspot again. It's time to head out into the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment