I finally got a chance to do longer rides over the weekend. It wasn't as much as I had originally set a goal for, but it was a nice set of days to accumulate some miles. Throughout the Iron Horse trail, I was only passed once by a road biker. I don't mind getting passed by those guys, since they have larger diameter wheels and gears built for speed; and I was passing a bunch of other bikers, both roadies and mountain bikes. In San Ramon, I hit some hills on my way to play with my nephew as I do most Saturdays. Going up that hill also meant that I had an easy time coming down at the end of the day.
I still need lots of help with donations. So please if you can help out, even the smallest amount will count towards the overall goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment